NOTE: Our couriers are not allowed to leave the van. If you require assistance bringing your items to or from the van you must notify us before your payment.
- Our pick up and drop off window is 15 minutes from the reservation time. After this window you are entitled to a 5% refund per 15 minutes late, and you are responsible for a $5.99 late fee per bag, per 15 minutes. Please allow enough time to accommodate this delivery window. (The late fee does not apply to incoming flights/cruises/buses (However you will not be entitled to a refund without notice of delay within 60 minutes of your pick up) Best practice is to notify us as soon as you know you are delayed.
- You have up to 60 minutes after your pickup time to alter your reservation without incurring any additional fees.
- You represent and warrant that any baggage you ask us to store or handle does not contain illegal drugs or other substances, illegal drug paraphernalia, weapons or other contraband of any kind.
- Free Your Arms assumes no responsibility or liability for the following items in or as checked baggage: money, negotiable papers, securities, business documents, irreplaceable books, manuscripts, publications, photographic or electronic equipment, computers, computer hardware or software, jewelry, watches, eyeglasses (prescription or non-prescription), silverware, china, precious metals, heirlooms, furs, tobacco products, antiques, artifacts, paintings and other works of art, medicines, human organs, commercial items, cosmetics, samples, or any similar valuable or fragile items.
- The Storing Party shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Free Your Arms, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, or liabilities, or for loss or damage to property, which arises out of The Storing Party's use of The Free Your Arms Mobile Luggage services, or from the conduct of Free Your Arms business, or from any activity, work or thing done, permitted, or suffered by The Storing Party in or about the Premises, except only such injury or damage as shall have been occasioned by the sole negligence of Free Your Arms.
- In the case of baggage damage, delay or loss, a Luggage Service Report must be filed out within thirty days after your drop off time. Free Your Arms will not be liable for loss or damage to unchecked baggage unless such damage is caused by our negligence, which does not include damage resulting from shifting of items during transport.
- Except to the extent inconsistent with applicable laws, Free Your Arms will not accept liability for cosmetic and/or superficial damage caused to baggage as a result of normal wear and tear during the course of any of the operations of carriage.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 HOURS in advance for a full refund. 60 Minutes prior for a 50% refund.
- There will be no refunds issued for changes or cancellations made within 60 minutes of pick up or drop off.
- If you happen to miss your bags due to our delay of more than 30 minutes, you will be entitled to a 50% refund and we will get your luggage to you on our dime using FEDEX in 3 - 5 business days. We don't recommend you store any items you need NEXT DAY. If you store any items that you need next day, the NEXT DAY shipping charges will be your responsibility. Be aware that depending on the time of day, that we may not be able to FEDEX your items until the next business day.
- If you are late and cannot retrieve your luggage on time, we will ship your luggage to you on your dime including late fees. Be aware that these costs can range anywhere from $25 - $300 PER BAG depending on how fast you want your items shipped. We may not be able to send your bags until the next business day.
By making a reservation with us you agree to all of the above.